Callen-Lorde – New York, NY
The goal of the Clinical Information Reporting Analyst position is facilitation of excellent data analysis, reporting and collection in the provision of healthcare services at Callen-Lorde. The Analyst develops data collection tools within the Electronic Health Record (EHR) in conjunction with managers and clinical staff; assists in the implementation of those tools; designs and performs analyses of the data therein, provides guidance to staff in running and interpreting such analyses and other data reports; provides liaison with EHR and other clinical database vendors. The Analyst will also develop and/or assist in the development of database interfaces with external business partners and public health agencies and will provide technical guidance to managers regarding the utilization of information technology in streamlining clinical and business tasks.
Clinical Information Reporting Analyst
Work Schedule/Salary/Benefits Callen-Lorde is open Monday through Saturday. This is a full-time position with normal business hours (9:00AM to 5:00PM Monday – Friday). Occasional early mornings, evenings and weekends will be required. Salary will depend on experience and will be accompanied by an excellent benefits package, including individual medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, generous Paid Time Off, and 403B plan.
- 2-5 years of significant experience in EHR/EMR and practice management data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree – Information Systems preferred or a related field.
- Proven ability to design and lead complex data analysis projects, working with professionals with a variety of skills and backgrounds.
- Experience working In the healthcare industry preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of database structures and software (SSRS, Power Pivot, Crystal Reports, Excel).
- Familiarity with clinical information, including diagnostic coding and clinical databases.
- Advanced query and report design skills using MS SQL Server T-SQL and Business Intelligence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible schedule required (regular early mornings, occasional late nights).
- Sensitivity to LGBT, HIV, and diverse communities required.
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks, and excellent attention to detail.
- Commitment to the mission of Callen-Lorde.
Send cover letter and resume including salary requirements to:
Subject: Clinical Information Reporting Analyst Search
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
356 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011
(NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED)