Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor

Home / Health / Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor

Pride InstituteEden Prairie, MN

Pride Institute, the nation’s first and leading provider of chemical dependency and mental health treatment services to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community, is seeking an experienced a Full Time Chemical Dependency Counselor (LADC) credentials to become part of our team. Pride Institute operates a Rule 31 Residential and Intensive Outpatient programs in both Eden Prairie and Minneapolis. We provide integrated treatment services for adults (aged 18+) with chemical dependency, sexual compulsivity, and co-occurring disorders.

The Chemical Dependency Counselor (Full Time) is responsible for providing ongoing assessment, treatment planning, individual and group counseling sessions, individual and group education around recovery education, progress reviews, continuing care planning, written documentation and working with the multidisciplinary treatment team to facilitate client care. All services are to be provided according to CARF Behavioral Health Standards, Regulations established by Minnesota Rule 31 and the Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy.

The qualified Chemical Dependency Counselor candidate will have a minimum of 5-years experience treating clients with co-occurring disorders.

Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor

Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor

This position reports to the Director of Clinical Services.

This position is Monday – Friday (full-time). In addition, this position will be required to work a rotating weekend (every fifth or sixth weekend).


EDUCATION : Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree and possess license in Alcohol and Drug Counseling (LADC). Must have completed 12-contact hours in Co-Occurring Disorders. Must have completed coursework in Adolescent Development.

EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years experience Knowledge, experience and/or expertise with LGBT population, co-occurring disorders, and/or cognitive-behavioral counseling approaches.

LICENSE: Must be licensed by the Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC).
No Agencies, No Phone Calls please.

Click Here To Apply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *