misterbnb is a home rental website between individuals for the holidays, 100% safe
misterbnb offers gay and gay-friendly travelers a formerly unknown service to enable them to live a new travel experience and discover in a cheaper and more authentic way tourist destinations with like-minded hosts.
Paris France Product Manager MisterBNB
Based in Paris, France and reporting to the CEO, this is a high profile role in a small, high performing company focused on building the largest global gay community of travelers. Delivering the best customer experience is a core component of our strategy and it’s up the product manager to help shepherd this vision. To do so, the person in this role will need to internalize and deeply understand our mission, strategy, & community. There’s an enormous opportunity to lead a product through its lifecycle, grow professionally, and work with a truly awesome team.
- Ensure misterbnb web and apps are optimized for customer satisfaction and revenue generation
- Create a less reactive and more proactive strategic product direction
- Help tech team be faster, more productive, and deliver with greater quality
- Working with UX consultants, improve UX
- Position Roles
- Gather ideas from inside the company and from the community on ways to improve the process of booking travel, creating a listing, providing reviews and other key use cases.
- Understand web and app functional requirements
- Document and communicate functional requirements to tech team
- Design and execute A/B testing to improve customer satisfaction and revenue generation
- Help prioritize bug fixes and functional improvements
- Perform functional QA
- 5 years experience in some combination of Product Marketing/Management and UX
- Specialized in high traffic, multilingual ecommerce websites. Travel industry a plus.
- Good programing understanding. Experience in coding a plus.
- Experienced in A/B or multivariable testing
- Outstanding english language oral and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills and comfort with analytics
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong opinions on UX and a general passion for design – you know what works, what doesn’t, and why
€48K – €55K Salary
Application: send cover letter + resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship-Alternance /Community Developer
Missions: your goal will be to take part in developing promotion operations for the company’s activities:
To succeed in this mission, we need to provide a uniquely tailored experience for our users. We are looking for new and young talent to help us manage the satisfaction of our community. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to help others and to resolve problems, which can arise with any new start-up company. The objective is simple, share the misterbnbLOVE with all our users.
– An active team player. You are ready to problem solve and help our clients throughout the day.
– An independent worker. You have exceptional organization skills. You are afraid to get stuck in with hundreds of e-mails and calls from misterbnb users each month.
– Courteous. You understand how to talk to clients on the phone and equally you are able to write in an eloquent manner in e-mails. You will be one of the voices of misterbnb.
– Fun. You are a charismatic person who isn’t afraid of talking to new people; you are flexible, outgoing and motivated to help other to build something new and fun and to share it with the world.
-You will be in charge of providing our users with an incredible customer service and to help more and more of our clients feel more than satisfied with the misterbnb experience. You will have many opportunities to improve skills:
-Manager all kinds of situations: calm worried travelers and turn them into our best ambassadors.
-Reply quickly to a high volume of messages and questions from our users.
-Help users with the process payment from all over the world.
-Offer a high quality service to our clientele through our e-mail support platform.
-Localize our users by giving them the best service possible so that they fall in love with misterbnb and use us regularly.
-You are active online and familiar with social media.
– You have a solid background in editing and proofreading; blog experience appreciated.
– You are eager to help others and provide the best follow up service possible (the service you have always wanted from a hotline.)
-You are a problem solver and can find quick solutions.
-You know how to balance multiple issues at once and resolve them efficiently.
-You like to work independently in an environment with little structure.
-BAC + 2, +3, Master/MBA
– Strong command of English language is MANDATORY
-Desire to help others
-You support misterbnb and are excited at the idea of sharing your passion
-Convention de Stage needed, or contrat d’alternance
-Interns will be based in Paris 8ème (Metro: Liège or Place de Clichy)
-Legal intern wage of €508.20/month for interns
-To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter in which you give a few sentences about why you want to join our team (email@example.com)
Internship position: communication and partnership
Missions: your goal will be to take part in developing promotion operations for the company’s activities:- taking part in community management by ensuring the community’s rapid and continuous growth (recruiting new members) on social networks
– setting up street marketing operations in Paris, in the rest of France and in the world
– searching affiliation partners
– sending press releases
Requirements: at least 2 years higher education (business or communication)
– you are interested in gay travel and the gay community
– a field man or woman, you like to engage with other people, exchange, discuss and convince
– full of suggestions, you are well-organised, dynamic, perseverant, smiley and a good listener
– you like to have responsibility and wish to evolve in a start-up company
– you have a good knowledge of web tools
– command of French and English is essential
Length: 3 to 6 months
Conditions: an agreement form from your institution is compulsory
Application: send cover letter + resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship position: booking manager
Type of contract: Internship
Location: Paris, France – 8th district
The booking manager will join the sales management team, and will be supervised by one of misterbnb co-founders:
• Explain to new users how the platform works,
• Find apartments that fit guests’ requests,
• Check availability for last minute requests or long-term rentals. Connect guests and hosts.
• Assist users if any question or problem.
• Take part in the reporting process.
In addition to this mission, the booking manager may contribute to communication actions targeted to the guests (street marketing, meetups, etc.). Profile :
• The booking manager needs to be rigorous and organized, to have excellent social skills and to be at ease with phoning
• He (she) must be tenacious and obstinate,
• He must have good command of Microsoft Office applications,
• Excellent writing skills,
• Excellent English, written and spoken: preferably native English speaker
Educational level : Students, degree / master degree level
Application : send resume + letter in support of application to email@example.com.
misterbnb is recruiting freelance photographers! Are you passionate about photography and looking for a part-time job which will help you earn money while doing what you love? Good news, misterbnb is looking for freelance photographers based in each major city of the world. You should be a confirmed photographer with strong skills in composition, lighting and technique. Your graphic eye and your sense of observation should help you achieve quality photographs to bring our renters full satisfaction. To fulfill your mission, you will have to have semi-professional equipment (ideally a wide-angle lens) to photograph flats and houses in the best possible conditions. Are you reactive and motivated?
Do you think you have what it takes to be a misterbnb photographer? Then send us your application, specifying your city, as well as a portfolio here.