Glide Foundation – San Francisco, CA
The Coordinator assists with daily operations and provides a wide variety of high-level administrative program support. This person helps determine the scope of programs’ services, standards and goals. Helps develop, evaluate and/or revise policies and procedures. The Coordinator will ensure compliance with all programs’ regulations, and will serve as Manager, Childcare & Afterschool Programs Act when the Manager is not available.
San Francisco Coordinator Childcare & Afterschool Programs
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years’ teaching experience in a licensed program preferred;
- Familiarity with Community Care Licensing, State Title V, PFA, and DCYF regulations desired;
- Background in program design, development, and evaluation. Strong editing and proofreading skills desired;
- Strong computer proficiency with MS Office suite. Facility with spreadsheet, graphic presentation, and database software packages desired;
- Adult group facilitation experience helpful.
- BA Early Child Education, or related field, AND 15 ECE units (must include 12 core courses and 2 units in supervising adults);
- Must have or be eligible for a CA Site Supervisor Permit (or higher);
- Must pass Tuberculosis and Dept. of Justice Fingerprint screening.
GLIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, disability, or sexual orientation. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. People of color, differently-abled people and LGBT persons are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO WE ARE:
At the Janice Mirikitani Family, Youth and Childcare Center (FYCC), children will get help with their literacy needs, learn how to garden and cook a nutritious dish, and feel comfortable communicating between their native language and English. We are a child’s second home and extended family, we meet their needs at their pace and help them realize their individual strengths and abilities.
We are—radically inclusive; truth telling, loving and hopeful; for the people, celebratory. Because of this, we provide regular employees with competitive pay, FREE medical and dental insurance, generous paid time off, and much more!