The Los Angeles LGBT Center is a fun, inspiring, and rewarding place to work with staff and volunteers united by a common goal to build a better world in which everyone can be healthy, equal, and complete members of society.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. You are encouraged to apply regardless of your race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, marital status, religious creed, medical/physical/ mental condition, sexual orientation, Veteran status, or age.
You are also invited to self-identify if you believe you may be covered by the ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act) and wish to benefit from the protections it offers. Some positions may require enrollment in the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Local 721.
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding employee benefits.
- Employer-paid health, vision, and dental with a domestic partner option
- An employee assistance program
- An optional 403(b) retirement program
- A credit union/ automatic deposit option
- Employer-paid life and long-term disability insurance
- 12 days paid vacation during the first year of employment
- 10 paid holidays and three floating holidays per year
- Supplemental term life insurance
Click to learn more about the Center’s current employment opportunities:
CHILDREN, YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES
HEALTH AND MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Assistant Patient Services Supervisor
- Assistant Pharmacist-in-Charge
- Clinic Liaison
- Clinical Licensed Vocational Nurse (On-Call/Relief)
- Health Education Specialist II (SHEP)
- Health Programs Director
- Housing Case Management Supervisor
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (SHEP)
- LVN Case Manager (Primary Care)
- Medical Assistant (Temp)
- Mental Health Clinician II (Temp)
- Nurse Practitioner (Primary Care)
- Pharmacy Technician II (Flexible)
- Physician HIV & General Medicine
Email your resume to email@example.com